The net red trampoline can not only play, but also exercise and keep fit.
Eight benefits of trampoline!
1. Trampoline 10 minutes = jogging for half an hour. Compared with jogging and other ordinary sports, trampoline is a more calorie consuming way of fitness. According to the relevant data, ten minutes of effective trampoline jumping is equivalent to half an hour of jogging calories, which should be experienced by friends who have played trampoline.
Therefore, long-term adherence to trampoline exercise is conducive to promoting metabolism, improving fat oxidation and preventing obesity symptoms.
2. Improve the flexibility and balance of the body. It can enhance the strength of the core muscles of the human body, especially the muscles of the legs and abdomen, and improve your flexibility and balance ability. After all, trampoline has the reputation of "air ballet".
3. Disease prevention
Large scale trampoline jumping can promote the circulation of blood, lymph and various body fluids, so as to achieve the effect of preventing and reducing diseases. Such as lowering cholesterol and triglyceride levels, preventing kidney stones, enhancing cardiopulmonary function, balancing blood pressure, improving body coordination, helping sleep, etc. Regular bouncing can help to regulate the body, especially the stomach, back and legs.
4. Oxygen supplement effect
Trampoline is also a good aerobic exercise. Trampoline can promote blood circulation and enhance the oxygen carrying capacity of blood. And then improve human immunity, reduce the incidence of cancer.
5. Trampoline can increase height
Trampoline exercise can enhance the function of various organ systems of children's body and make children healthy. At the same time, trampoline exercise has a mechanical stimulating effect on bone. Therefore, it can accelerate the growth of bones and increase the height of children.
6. Trampoline exercise has a good effect on the prevention of respiratory diseases
Trampoline can promote children's cardiopulmonary function, accelerate blood circulation, enhance metabolism, develop cardiac muscle and strengthen contractility. In the process of trampoline exercise, children have enhanced the function of respiratory organs, which has a good effect on preventing common respiratory diseases.
7. Trampoline can promote the development of nervous system
All kinds of tricks on trampoline can make children from disordered movements to differentiated, purposeful and coordinated movements, which is a good regulation of the nervous system.
8. Amazing Entertainment
Trampoline is not only a good fitness activity, but also an amazing entertainment. People's nature is to yearn for flying, which is also the most beautiful memory of many people's childhood, so trampoline can help keep children away from the charm of mobile phones and computers.